PRE-ELECTION MATTERS - Whether the provisions of Section 285(9) of the Constitution allow for a continuous act
Okoye Chukwudi J Feb 16th, 2023
- font size decrease font size increase font size
"The provisions of Section 285(9) of the Constitution does not allow for a continuous act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Read 65 times
Published in: Election Petitions
Latest from Okoye Chukwudi J
- INTERFERENCE WITH FINDING(S) OF FACT(S) - When the Supreme Court will not interfere with the findings of fact of the Court of Appeal
- ISSUE(S) FOR DETERMINATION - Effect of an issue for determination not flowing from a ground of appeal and a ground of appeal not having issues to cover same
- INTERFERENCE WITH CONCURRENT FINDING(S) OF FACT(S) - Instances where the Supreme Court will not interfere with concurrent findings of fact(s) made by Lower Courts
- OFFENCE OF CONSPIRACY - Meaning and nature of the offence of Conspiracy;how same can be established or proved
- IDENTIFICATION PARADE - Circumstances where an identification parade will not be necessary
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.