PRE-ELECTION MATTERS - Whether knowledge/awareness of the occurrence of the event/decision/action complained of is material in the determination of when time begins to run to institute a pre-election matter
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Latest from Okoye Chukwudi J
- NBA ABUJA YLF FORMER SOCIAL SECRETARY DEFENDS NBA FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF PORTABLE ZAZOO CRONY SAYS NBA DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE.
- HON. JUSTICE CHIMA CENTUS NWEZE: HOW THE SOCIETY KILLS ITS BEST
- BURDEN OF PROOF/STANDARD OF PROOF - Burden and standard of proof required to prove an allegation of corrupt practices in an election
- INTERFERENCE WITH EVALUATION OF EVIDENCE - Duty of trial judge to evaluate evidence; instances where an appellate Court will not interfere
- EVALUATION OF EVIDENCE - Whether evaluation of evidence and ascription of probative value is a primary function of the trial Court; principles that guide the court in the evaluation of evidence
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.