JURISDICTION - Extent of jurisdiction of the Court in party affairs
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Latest from Auta Nyada (Esq)
- JURISDICTION - Extent of jurisdiction of the Court in party affairs
- MEMBERSHIP OF A POLITICAL PARTY - Whether membership of a political party is the internal affair of a party and same is not justiciable
- UNAPPEALED FINDING(S)/DECISION(S) - Effect of unappealed finding(s)/decision(s) of court
- DEFENCE(S) OF ACCUSED PERSON(S) - Whether the defences of alibi and bonafide claim of right can be raised in the alternative
- DEFENCE OF BONAFIDE CLAIM OF RIGHT - Meaning of bona fide claim of right; condition(s) for a claim to qualify as a bonafide claim of right
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.